GH: Actress Returns

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If I recall correctly, Christina is the biological daughter of one of the interns Julie(who went psycho) and her former flame Frank Scanlon. Lucy and Scott Baldwin, who were either engaged or married at the time adopted Christina. This is wear my memory gets fuzzy, Julie married Chris and I cant remember if they kidnapped Christina or got custody of her?? Eventually, Lucy got Christina back and had married Kevin. Lucy and Kevin married when Serena was either a toddler or young child and Scott Baldwin was already out of the picture, so Kevin was the only father she really knew. Techinically though, her adoptive parents are Lucy and Scott Baldwin and his daughter Serena who Lucy was a surrogate for.

• Members
Scott and Lucy were engaged but when Julie came forward with the truth regarding being Christina's mother, they rushed into their marriage. Chris and Julie got visitiation while they went through the custody battle but in the end Scott and Lucy won. Julie exited the show after she kidnapped Christina and went on the run with her

Its not true that Kevin was the only father Christina knew. Scott was her father and was involved in raising her. GH didnt really reference it but he made occasional appearances on PC and he was referenced as the one being with her when she wasnt onscreen with Lucy

Archived