GH: November 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I realize Steve Burton has packed on a few pounds, but was that Hefty bag really necessary as a jacket? I mean, there weren't any big & tall shops open in Nashville? None?

Oh, for the love of -- ! Who told JJ he could pull off Nathan Parsons' look? Who told anyone that it needed to be emulated?

• Members

Jonathan Frakes was asked if Genie could return to GH:

Let’s be honest. Luke (TonyGeary) belongs with Laura. With Genie Francis leaving “The Young & The Restless,” and so many former stars of the show returning, it seems like the perfect time for . So when I interviewed her husband Jonathan Frakes about directing Monday’s outstanding, hilarious episode of “Castle” which guest stars Chris McKenna, who played Joey on “One Life to Live” before Nathan Fillion took over the role, I asked him if there was a chance she would come back to “General Hospital.” “I bet there is,” said Frakes. “Now that “The Young & the Restless” has let her go, I suspect that. I think it’s the 45th or 50th anniversary of the show , and the anniversary of the wedding is coming up. I wouldn’t be at all surprised, that’s the short answer, if “General Hospital” comes knocking .” Frakes may need to bone up on his GH history.The show will celebrate its 50th anniversary in April. But he sure knows whether his wife would be willing to return to the show despite some negative experiences with the previous writer and executive producer. If you haven’t talked to her yet, do it today, Frank Valentini!

http://xfinity.comca...neral-hospital/

• Members

If people dont like how Ron comes across on twitter, then why constantly read what he has to say and post back about it? Its as simple as ignoring him and moving on. People waste too much energy giving him more time than they think he's worth. Next....

tumblr_mcvk0sCHqu1r8un78o3_250.giftumblr_mcvk0sCHqu1r8un78o4_250.gif

Even though Im feeling Carly now, I want AJ to roast her

• Members

And one should be adult enough to not get so pressed about twitter antics. Feedback or just trolling at this point? Im sure it gets difficult to sift through whats genuine and whats flamebait bc people go after him for pure trolling and look to pick apart everything he says and go criticize it. He probably shouldnt even give those people the time of day and say anything. At the end of the day though, what does anyone care what he has to say on Twitter if one doesnt care for him?

Archived