GH: November 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

Kelly is going around blocking people? For what?!

KSu blocks pretty much anyone who is negative about her performance or character, but in her defense, S&Bers and Carson fans are very negative about her, the character, and the Skate pairing and sometimes are super out of line.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have seen less Carson fans getting mad about Kate/Connie and more S&B fans who despise Kate/Connie and believe Brenda is Sonny's only love and he shouldn't have any relationship outside of her. Some are crazy and bitch about it every day. However at the same time KSu hasn't proved to me she can act.I find her too ott and smug. And her recent interview was a turn off.

• Members

But some don't even post that on her TL. If she reads it on the GH TL, KSu will go in and block you even though you showed her enough respect not to put it on her TL. She only wants to hear that her OTT crazy Connie CHIT is brilliant. It isn't. I didn't bat an eyelesh when she was whining to Johnny about having it tougher than him.

I don't follow her, but a few of my Twitter buds complained about being blocked by KSu because of what they wrote on the GH TL.

I think she is a good actress, but KSu does not have the chops to do this DID.

Archived