GH: November 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL @ the idea that S&B fans are so bent out of shape over a bootleg version of a former character (since the real Kate Howard hasn't existed since Megan Ward last graced us with her fabulous presence) that they'd attack her portrayer on Twitter.

Please.

Hell, as much as I loathe those rancid Slagbeast stans, even they/S&C stans wouldn't waste their time going in on some Julie-Come-Lately. That behavior is relegated to the pathetic Liz vs. Sam/Liz & the roided goiter vs. Sam & the roided goiter stans out there.

• Members

Or you could just be projecting your own childish mentality onto a fanbase that has been around longer than you've been alive...

*shrug*

Either way, I've yet to see an S&Ber online going in on non-factors that Sonny is currently keeping his d*ck warm in. We don't have time for that Romper Room sh!t, hence is why the idea of us bashing some non-factor is laughable at best and delusional at worst.

• Members

I think for a lot of S&Bers it was too soon after Brenda and that's why they have so much contempt. That fanbase waited 15+ years for a wedding only to have it end rather anti-climatically after a few months. It sucks for them, but KSu didn't make VM leave and Kate/SKate is a complete fail so there is really no reason to be upset. Does anyone who watches GH really think Sonny is going to end up with Kate in the end? If for some reason that can't get VM back, he will at least end up with Carly.

• Members

As a pretty avid S&B fan, I can say I have seen a handful of S&Bers attack KSu. Some are pretty vicious. I don't think it's the entire S&B fanbase, but a select few. Like someone said upthread, every fanbase has it's crazies. It was really bad six or seven months ago. I believe VM even tweeted her support of KSu because she was getting attacked so badly by Brenda/S&B fans. It's out there for sure. I can understand the frustration because the fanbase has been thrown only crumbs for the last decade and a half, but none of this is KSu's fault. I don't like Kate or some of KSu's interviews, but I couldn't imagine wasting my time telling her that via twitter.

Archived