GH: November 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I recall when Valentini hired Renee Goldsberry after seeing her on broadway in Lion King; totally agree about the Konnie character it seemed they tried to make her more sympathetic in Monday's eppy with her scenes w/Johnny talking about the rape but I'm still waiting for someone to get her off her high horse;

she's arrogant, and needs to be taken down a peg or two. Yes, she gets some snappy dialog but overall I'm tirng of her campy antics it needs to be toned down. I just don't find D.I.D. storylines that entertaining and I'm hoping they don't slap another persona on her.... "Bonnie." I preferred Megan' version of Kate but w/Ron's writing who knows how that would have turned out as Konnie.,

enjoyed :Monday's eppy though showcasing the vets; still hoping they do something different w/AJ (to win even after Sonny/Carly's scenes putting him down...again) making another pact.

• Members

Wow, making Sabrina, Juan's cousin is so random.

One thing I have to say that this show uses flashbacks effectively. I think they've done a great job with this in the past few weeks. Im talking the old flashbacks and not the stuff that happened a week ago

Wow the last Nurses Ball was 2001? Dang, cant beleive its been so long. I cant stand Sabrina and not liking that she's being used to bring this back

Ellie: "Im not acquantied with Maxie's wrench murdering husband" laugh.png So she wants to live in a Brownstone....wonder if Bobbie will lease to her

ETA: Guess not

bc it reminded her of Matt. Plus she decided to move in with Patrick to help him and Emma during his drug problem

Archived