DAYS November Sweeps

• Members

Gabi faints and recieves news that affects her new relationship with Nick and Will's relationship with Sonny.

Brady saves Kristen from being mugged... new couple?

Nicole's secrets are revealed.

Eric returns for Thanksgiving.

Marlena doesn't believe Kristen has changed while John does.

A new guys catches Abby's eye

All I have to say is Sami's going to be a grandma :mellow: and if nuCameron is on the show when Abby starts looking at another guy she is a DUMBASS

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just pathetic and so predictable. Seriously did they not know the audience saw this miles away with Gabi and Will.....this is why viewers left in droves....insulting the intelliengence of viewers.....geesh and the Marlena/Kristen/John part is just as bad.....gawd.....what happened to thrilling unpredictable edge of your seat writing???? Where??? Where??

• Members

Saddest thing to me on this is "Nicole's secrets get revealed." DAYS should hit the ground running of Nicole making Jen's life hell for at least a year before anything is revealed. I get that long plots aren't in anymore, the audience (myself included) has a shorter attention span, but Nicole has it coming.

If DAYS wants to resurrect the success of the 90s it needs to be a FUN show again.

• Members

The thing is, you can totally have long plots if there are mini-plots underneath it to build it up, but it's almost like these guys don't get how to do that. I like that there's more momentum to the stories now, but it really feels like soap-by-numbers, and everything listed there is dull and predictable.

I'd like them to focus more on Kristen and Sami vs. Kate on the business side of things, but it seems like that will once again not be the case.

• Members

If not for bringing Eileen Davidson back, I would be saying that no one in charge at Sony cares about DAYS. None of this sounds like something you would do to save a show. I'm not saying bring MarDar back, as I don't think Will staring at EJ's crotch did any better for ratings, but this is just kind of like finding the most broken down, burnt out writers and producers and handing them a list of ideas that has been copied so many times the print is almost completely worn off.

• Members

Moreover, I feel as if Nick has been shoehorned into this story just so has Gabi something big at stake, no matter how artificial. I mean, really. What is so wrong with a story about Gabi learning she's pregnant, Will wanting to break up with Sonny so he can be a "real father" to their baby, Gabi vowing to raise their baby on her own (but agreeing to visitation rights with the dad), and then, down the road, exploring a new relationship with Nick, who has to work out whether he's okay with being a woman who's co-parenting with two men in a committed, romantic relationship?

Archived