August 27-31, 2012: Great Week For GH

Toups

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Webmaster

Not a hater, but...

While GH is up from the year-ago, it is still down in the demo and had less viewers than OLTL at this point last year. Once the new regime tops their unprecedented year-ago OLTL #'s, the haters can stop hatin'.

Of course, no one can really top their year-ago #'s and any close proximity to them is great.

• Members

Proud hater checking in here! How does a ratings increase = good show? Trassions and Cartooni's OLTL proved some people will watch and root for anything.

And only the haters are going to notice the numbers dropped like a hot rock the rest of the week? The feces soaked plots didn't bring in viewers - people were curious about the surprise Frank announced on Twitter, which obviously wasn't enough to sustain the drop ins.

• Members

I am glad to see GH rise in the ratings. This has to be their highest ratings in awhile. Honestly the Revolution bombed and GAA bombed. So its good news for GH when these other shows bomb. Valentini/Carlivati are coming close to a year at the helm and the show is miles better then it was with JFP/GW. I am very happy for GH.

• Members

This was the increase I was looking for GH to have, there's been a lot of good will for this show for awhile now so I am not surprised. Sometimes it takes awhile for it to "click" with viewers to tune back in. That being said I wouldn't be surprised at all for them to lose this lead, they just had. It's nice to see Days and GH at any time upwards of 2.0 in households as that is rare.

Archived