GH: September 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

I don't think RC compared Liz to Todd at all on twitter. I think he pulled a Missy Reeves and was very foolishly outspoken . . . it seemed to me the tweet was directed toward his "haters" who accuse him of favoring Todd and calling them out as to why they aren't consistent with their accusations. Needless to say, after this and the Ford stuff from OLTL, RC has to get the f**k off twitter! Hella dumb to call out your audience.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Do you think that sometimes trolls are actually people TPTB send to try to entice us to watch garbage?? Or maybe to stir that pot a little? I have not read any "you must love Guza if you hate Cartini" posts. From what I hear it sounds like RC is having a good time here on this board!

• Members

No. They're just people with an unpopular opinion. Don't get me wrong, I loathe FrankenRonnie but I can completely accept that others may like them.

I do think that there was a time in the past when interns would crawl the boards but given where soaps are now, I doubt any of them would waste their time. They're on The Chew and Katie boards now.

Archived