GH: September 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh by Liz was sounding like a delusional skank in her scene with Carly. Cant beleive she actually altered the test results. How desperate can she get? Still playing manipulative tricks to snag a man. This goes down as one of the worst things she's done

gh092612sabrina.gif

gh092612sabrina2.gif

d9D97.png

Oh lord, I cant with this story. I just CANT

Did NOT like Todd having Kate bagged and manhandled. What is he now, a mobster? Also disgusting how he's using and taking advantage of Kate's DID, considering the history he has with it in his family

Blaming her actions on Jake's death IMO is a copout. She had her mini breakdown last year and she's been relatively fine since. Its very out of character for her to act like this and it screams of desperation bc she needs a man to latch onto and all the others in her recent circle have moved on from her (Nik, Lucky, Matt, Ewen). She's grabbing onto Jason now bc she doesnt want to lose him but he's not hers to have. For her to manipulate things to let Sam continue thinking her baby is dead is just low. I dont know how she can justify that with herself. And why does she do it? For a man? Really? A man that just said he doesnt want her on top of that

I would say she was a leading lady during SoS (and no I wont get into that). She was definetly a younger lead actress during her initial romance with Lucky

• Members

I am starting to notice why nobody likes RC's writing style! I wrote this on another board!

Don't get me wrong because I really like what he has done with GH BUT if he has to stoop to explaining these things about characters to the audience via twitter he is not doing his job as a writer. He has to convince people what he sees in these characters to the audience right from the get-go by only using the using the actors and the television as a tool to help his case.

I just realized that he broke the Marland rule that I love the most:

6. Don't change a core character. You can certainly give them edges they didn't have before, or give them a logical reason to change their behavior. But when the audience says, "He would never do that," then you have failed.

I hated the scene yesterday when Carly decided to go to that restaurant Sam was at. It was so obvious on what was getting ready to happen.

I think the Lorraine Broderick and FV would work good together but RC is just not right for the job!!

Archived