GH: September 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

Well, in this case, I don't blame the Liz Bashers because the ending was incredibly suspect. Especially with all the anvils falling in the episode as well, because Carlivati writes for idiots who apparently think this is brilliant writing. But Liz moaning about not having a man. Britt encouraging Liz to go out and take what she wants. Sam claiming Jason's with Liz. Carly actually, weirdly, feeling sorry for Liz (which, I still don't get). All leading up to Liz's suspicious ending... Clearly Carlivati is trying to elicit some kind of doubt in the viewers' minds as to the purity of Liz's motives in assisting with the DNA test.

I tend to reserve the gifs for either when the Liz Bashers call her "sniffing around Jason" while JaSam are having private conversations in the secluded area of the Nurses Hub while Liz is on the clock... or people seeing Liz in the next day preview... or my favorite, the quarterly debate about the 2006 SoS.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's the Sam/McGrungie relationship in reverse. They had "deep" feelings on sight. Starr and Michael? Pretty much the same. Sabrina shows up and immediately begins fantasizing about Patrick. Todd and Carly had a slightly more decent build. Luke and Anna, I am so confused about. The list goes on. My favorite pairing on the show is Lante through a process of elimination. They're the only ones I believe. Boring as hell, but believable.

• Members

Toup, you make sense. You really do. Being the huge JER fan that you are, I totally get why Cartini is your style. No disrespect intended at all...just saying you totally enjoying GH works for me. Not saying no one should not like the show, but some things just don't make sense to me. You do!

You are correct. GH is not as bad as the Haters say it is, IT'S WORSE! A whole helluva lot worse! However, anyone who enjoys exponentially retconned convoluted urine soaked plot pointed non cohesive rotgut, GH is certainly the show for you!

But what can one expect from Daytime's Death Squad: Killer Kreizman, Piss-Ant-te, the entire OLTL team and of course, the 2 headed jackass!

I'm still waiting for someone to give me one of Cartini's COMPLETED COHESIVE stories since the clowns took over. Take all the time you need...

Archived