GH: September 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I grew up watching overextended storylines, so that's why I like it. LOL Plus it's proven that secrets that are prolonged get good ratings. Ideally, I want it to be in May because it will be almost a year from the baby switch.

• Members
But Liz's motives would be to get Jason and with

, that falls flat. I just cant see her switching the tests and it being dragged out that long. Probably a month at the most.

Besides, what a way to ruin her. After having her own child die, I just cant see her knowingly manipulating things to let another mother beleive her child is dead. She knows that pain all too well and would give anything to have her child back. Its just not in Liz's character to do that

• Members

I've only started watching General Hospital in the last couple of weeks, funnily enough off the back of the overwhelming negativity on here. I wanted to see if it was as bad as stated on here, and I've found myself quite enjoying it. I'm attributing it to the fact I know next to nothing about it and am viewing it all with fresh eyes.

It's very different to Y&R and DAYS and quite camp. Almost in a 'knowing' way. I can imagine I will be wanting to throw something at my laptop very soon.

• Members

I watched today with a non Soap watcher who I occasionally con into watching..He wondered why so many characters whispered.

We were both wondering why during that whole chocolate milk thing, there was a shot of the two cups as though one was roofied.

• Members

Oh, R Sinclair, I hope you have your full arsenal of "Liz Bash" gifs at the ready, because it looks as if you're about to need 'em. ;):(

There's nothing wrong with "overextended" storylines, so long as they don't muddle characters' motivations in order to keep themselves going. I've a feeling this is not the case here.

Archived