Y&R: Eric Braeden talks about 10,000th episode and more

• Members

Case is still Frontburner she has been for years. I know the story is crap but do folks really think MS's hit and run story for Phyllis is writing gold or that Braeden loves this idiotic story of Victor on the run or whatever it is?

I don't care about Shictor. It was a plot point to set up whats airing now. If SC wants to slam the story more power to her because I agree with that. But ive also read folks praising her performance. She cant have it both ways. But she was happy as a clam with that vile Sharon and Adam pairing. Frankly I don't give a darn how much so called chemistry she and MM had. Shaon was used to redeem Adam and in the process, looked like a fool. If anything ruined Sharon it was that. I just find her comments hypocritical. Braeden is an ass and egomaniac. Nothing changes with him

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually, it is ridiculous that so many soap fans seem unable to separate fantasy from the reality and get upset that when reality hits them in the face. It is not a big deal if the actors don't like working with each other or prefer to work with other co-workers. In fact, the behind the scenes drama gives us something far more juicy to gossip about unlike the terrible soap stories. This is one of the reason that i loved the movie, Soap Dish.

• Members

Fighting co-stars?

Threatening reporters?

Getting co-stars backburnered & fired?

Constantly whining about the writing?

Constantly whining about having to take paycuts he knows everyone has to take?

None of that's crazy?

The trolling is getting comical.

• Members

Oh please. Every man that has been in a fight with another man is now crazy? And YES, he's a whiner. Of course... we are saying the incessant nature (Meaning DAILY) of Vick's tweets is what makes the crazy. If Eric were blathering about this every single DAY, then of course, he's get the label, too. Right now, Vicky's third on the crazy list, Sean Young is second, and Bren is the top banana.

• Members

I am not trying to start anything, but if one comes to Spoiler Island, where it is known that these kind of situations are reported on and discussed, then how can you call the actors out for ruining the "fantasy"? The only way you, or anyone else is not going to find out about this stuff is if you stop visiting forums that you know discuss this stuff. I agree that the actors should try to keep a lid on it because to me, it's unprofessional to take public swipes at co-workers. But if knowing about backstage feuds bothered me like it does you, then I wouldn't come to Spoiler Island or visit soap star Twitter pages.

• Members

Well so is calling out your employer in public(and online twitter and facebook also is public) which many of these actors have done including Braeden.If I go on twitter or facebook or interview with someone for the local paper and start dishing the school board or the school district I work in, I wouldnt have a job thats for sure.

• Members

Braeden has this very unprofessional habit of going off on the leadership and the writing once the EP and HW are gone. He did it LML, and he's doing it now. THEN, he gets pissed off when someone on set doesn't kiss his backside. Sharon told the truth and to me, did not call out that man. But, the second he finds out someone even hinted at him, he goes nuts and starts threatening people. That row with him and Peter? That was Braeden. The scene was done but Braeden got ticked because Jack for once got the last word. Peter left the set but Eric followed him to his dressing room and walked in. He started up with Peter again and Peter had had enough. They both pressed criminal charges against the other but whoever was EP at the time threatened them bout with termination so both dropped the charges. He can be an a-hole sometimes, but I've been a fan of Peter's ever since.

VR is just batshite nuts IMO. I used to really dig her, but I think it's nuts when you badmouth everyone at your former place of employment and then constantly ask for your job back and keep in tough with TPTB. Maybe if she would just calm down, they might can work something out but I doubt it. She'll screw it up one way or another.

The was a time early last year when The Stache was on vacation for two weeks. the writing was actually good and I didn't miss hm for one minute. When he showed back up in his office at the end of an episode, my heart just sank. He get re-casted on How I Met Your Mother by bailing on the show at the last minute because he didn't like the script, then got pissy with Neil Patrick Harris when he called him out on it on Twitter. The first time he pulled this crap on Y&R, he should have been shown the door. He's been doing so long now he honestly thinks he's above everything.

And I hope the person who really posted that stuff would have been The Big Show or Triple HHH. Bet he wouldn't be talking that tough man crap then. Hell, didn't he just turn 900 years old?

Archived