Y&R: Eric Braeden talks about 10,000th episode and more

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes the sharon lusting after adam didn't do her any favours. But MAB started destorying sharon the moment she had sharon do the 3 way who's the daddy.

MAB made sharon into a gold digging whore with the puke worthy shitor hook up.

Which put the final nail in the sharon coffin.

SC loves working with MM.and I don' t blame her. seeing JM has made it clear that he loves working with MS and he doesn't want shick are any other pairing

SC just hit back at EB on twitter. Working on YR must be like a war zone.

• Members

The writing for Sharon has been bad since Cassie died. It got progressively worse over time. I actually think the worse was escaping and making her family and children think she was dead while they had her off on some lamb farm trying to sell a new romance for her. Redeeming Adam was done at the expense of Sharon's character also. I don't care how much chemistry people think the actors have. Just because they have chemistry doesn't mean they have to be paired up.

• Members

Frankly, what did Case Tweet that was so upsetting? She didn't hide the fact she thought the Shictor storyline was crap and disgusting. She never once spoke badly about Braeden.

It's not like most fans weren't thinking the same thing. Sharon didn't even bash the story directly, she just didn't hide her dissatisfaction with it. Big deal, Braeden does that himself all the time.

• Members

But she may as well had bashed EB because her story with MM was worse for Sharon. It all but destroyed the character completely, so yeah, bitch should have kept it off twitter. It's almost as if she's saying she doesn't want to work with that old fart. Her right, but it was disrespectful, ESPECIALLY since the story prior to that was of her sexing up her child's kidnapper and running off letting children believe she was dead.

Like I told MM and Case on Twitter, CBS/Sony need to intervene because this is embarrassing. Leave that backstage chit backstage!

Archived