Y&R: Eric Braeden talks about 10,000th episode and more

• Members

I officially don't care anymore if Eric Braeden stays on the show or not, He is an arrogant SOB, and i'm tired of his B.S. I am waiting for him to legally change his name to Victor Newman. There really is just no difference between those 2.

Let's just hope he actually does become an "EOJ" (ENEMY of Jill) and his ass does get shown the door, because like I said i really just don't care, other characters made Y&R popular before he was even on.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jack and Bergman can stay, I actually really respect Bergman a lot more (even though he can be an ass sometimes) then I do most of the other egos on that show.

If Braeden wanted a rematch of that fistfight, Jill would most likely fire Braeden just like that...

• Members

I don't know but you have to learn to love it. MTS' "comeback" interview, where she said people on the set were upset at her return and she didn't give a [!@#$%^&*], is one of the best moments of my life.

(I don't care how sad that is)

• Members

I think this pairing is pretty bad, but the reason Sharon was ruined in many peoples eyes was due to getting with Adam once she knew he stole her baby. I know that's when I stopped caring about the character. Since she still advocates for THAT pairing, I can't really care when she complains about Shicktor. She opened the door for this and Tucker and all the other foolishness by co-signing Shadam, which destroyed her character.

• Members

Someone posted an interview he did with SOD several years back at another site, which included comments about Sharon and Victor and how he thought it would create good drama on the show. That was I think back when jack smith was around. It could be that was what he was referring to in this recent interview. I haven't seen any indication this has been any great story for Victor or that Victor is winning over every other character.

I don't get how Shictor is ruining Sharon. All the BS folks online claim about isn't even happening. They barely share screen time, have barely kissed, and it's not romantic.it was done IMO to set the stage for Sharon taking

over Newman Enterprises, which is an idiotic story also. But I've seen folks praise the work Case has been doing so frankly I don't get what Case is that upset about. Sharon was ruined as a character long before this. And she's now aligning herself with Nelson Branco. Yeah thats going to be a good choice.

• Members

Whether they fake it or not, this crap should not be aired publicly. The actors are supposed to be creating a fantasy for the audience and how does that happen when the audience KNOWS the parties involved would rather be somewhere else? Its ridiculous!

Sharon Case needs to STFU because she is the most transparent here. Since when has that idiot cared about The Story?

• Members

Don't know if this was it (I've seen Case being appreciative of fans wanting her to return to the likeable character she was before) but she replied to a Tweeter who was expressing dissatisfaction with Shictor and she (Case) replied: "I'm sorry. I know how you all feel about this. How do you think I FEEL?"

And I remember reading that she talked to MAB about it but MAB threatened to recast the role.

• Members

I wonder if what upsets Case is being moved to an older age group. Muhney was the hot stud on Y&R during Shadam.

Something must have happened backstage because they very clearly dropped Adam's story midway, dropped the faking blindness story, and put him with Chloe 2.0 in a backburner plot.

Archived