Y&R: Eric Braeden talks about 10,000th episode and more

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not sure who the troll is. Anytime someone doesn't agree with a post you make a comment they're a troll. Good to know. Not like anyone can have a different opinion right.

If you read the board you'd know Miller isn't a favorite here.

On that I'm done.

• Members

I just pray JFP fires Braeden on spot if he tries to act up. This man is too damn old to be this childish. I had no idea all the sh!t he has done. Is he really mad another character got the last word i n a scene? :blink: He (and Maurice Bernard) live vicariously through their characters.

• Members

Peter Bergman WAS to be fired, but Jeanne gave an ultimatum and said she's walk if they fired him, so they backed off. Jeanne said she wasn't really even taking sides, she thought it unfair to fire ONE of them. She felt you either let them both stay, or fire them both.

• Members

Y&R actors in particular have developed this bad habit of tanking stories, either through word of mouth, deliberately mediocre performances, or a combination of the two. And frankly...? That [!@#$%^&*]'s gotten old. It's one thing if you don't like the material, or the actors you're forced to perform with. But if these individuals, Black AND White, tried such tactics in a "normal" business environment, they'd be threatened with dismissals, if not outright handed their pink slips.

My advice to Y&R and all other soap actors: we know the material's [!@#$%^&*] and the co-workers are less than agreeable, but just STFU and do your job, okay? Because all this noise doesn't make what we see on-screen everyday any more tolerable.

laugh.png

Archived