GH: OFFICIAL 20+ Year Vet Out!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let me make it clear: Steve Burton's exit in no way means GH is suddenly fantastic again. We are a LONG way from that, folks. In fact, time may run out before we get even halfway there. But I am sick and tired of "actors" such as Burton stinking up my TV screen and being "rewarded" for their "talent" with golden-child status by TPTB. So he left of his own accord, who cares? He's gone, and I couldn't be more thrilled.

But again, about Mo B....

If that happens, I will so get back into church. I'm not kidding.

• Members

No wonder they were rushed into bringing Tea back. They've got to wrap up the baby switch story so they can get to SB/Jason's exit. LOL. I don't see Jason "leaving town" after he finds out the whole truth about the baby, my guess is he'll find out, have a nice reunion w/Sam, and then die tragically.

Jason was a tiring, overexposed character but I will miss him a little bit. I didn't hate him as much as most here clearly do. LOL! I am NOT looking forward to Jawn McBain completely taking over his place now rolleyes.gif And in every aspect; I see him becoming BFF's w/Sonny and getting married to Sam by February sweeps.

Archived