GH: OFFICIAL 20+ Year Vet Out!

Chris B

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really don't have an opinion on the actor, except that I really liked him on 'Out of the World'. I do applaud the show for not taking the easy route with this character and for allowing him to remain brain damaged for 20 years. They could have easily just have written that his memories returned and turned him back into a decent guy. Maybe Keesha will return and they will ride off into the sunset together.

• Members
I don't see Jason "leaving town" after he finds out the whole truth about the baby, my guess is he'll find out, have a nice reunion w/Sam, and then die tragically.

Fine with me! smile.png

Maybe Keesha will return and they will ride off into the sunset together.

That's fine with me, too! smile.png

Have I told everyone I'm just glad he's leaving? No? Well, I'm just glad. In fact, I'm SO. DAMN. HAPPY. :)

• Members

No wonder they were rushed into bringing Tea back. They've got to wrap up the baby switch story so they can get to SB/Jason's exit. LOL. I don't see Jason "leaving town" after he finds out the whole truth about the baby, my guess is he'll find out, have a nice reunion w/Sam, and then die tragically.

Jason was a tiring, overexposed character but I will miss him a little bit. I didn't hate him as much as most here clearly do. LOL! I am NOT looking forward to Jawn McBain completely taking over his place now rolleyes.gif And in every aspect; I see him becoming BFF's w/Sonny and getting married to Sam by February sweeps.

I don't see a wedding that soon. They've got to get Sam her baby back, then kill off Jason or Nat/Liam (I don't see Ron killing them all but it's possible) then they need to get McBain a job and make have him do his hero routine a couple of times.

• Members

Sadly I think we're stuck with Benard till the end sad.png

*shrug*

Maybe we is, and maybe we ain't. But right now:

Omg. What if they bring in Cameron Mathison to take over the role as a way to throw AMC fans a bone?

Someone just HAD to piss in my cornflakes. dry.png

• Members

I'd never see Cam taking a gig on GH, he was too much of a lifer at AMC to take on a new soap role. He seems happy with his GMA gig and whatever else he's doing

I sort of agree but one thing I like about CamMat is that he strikes me as a whore of the first order. There's nothing he won't do if the money and terms are right. No artistic pride for him. Give him the cash and the outs and you'll have yourself a new Jason!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • On Soap Opera Network

• Community Posts

• The YT episodes are up to Thomas and Brooke shipwrecked on the island.  I say up to, but, there appears to be no actual logical sequence to how these are being released.  Just as this version of Thomas has no logical connection to the current version of Thomas. Any way, it is so amusing because within the story they've only been on the island a couple of days and they're already ripping off their clothes and eating berries like it's The Blue Lagoon.  Something tells me that Brooke's missed a meal or two in her day, but suddenly she misses lunch and she is compelled to eat hallucinogenic berries.  Like, maybe they should've wondered around a bit and seen if there was hotel or anything on the island before making a fort in a cave.
    • I truly can't stand Patrick. He just wants to be in the limelight. He seems to be coaching 1/4 of the players. Everytime a match is shown....there he is. Yes he has an academy but he has to stick to coaching just one player.
    • Really impressive. The third season was a considerable improvement and I will be watching.
    • Season 3, Episode 7 (Secrets): Another John Pleshette script! In which a happy and contented Richard Avery learns pimpin' ain't easy. Richard and Laura are so good together in the mode they've been in for awhile - witty, urbane, an equal match in intelligence but able to give and take with Richard contented to let Laura lead - in a way that I never thought was possible for most of the first season and a half. So it's tragic seeing that begin to fall apart; to think it all begins with a misunderstanding and Laura ready to be the one to have an affair. Allan Miller and Rosemary Prinz are both back - they crackled together. So do Mills and Shackelford the more time they spend together - "tough day at the office, dear?" I did not know you could get away with saying 'orgasm' on network TV in the early '80s - I can't remember the last time I heard it since. Melrose Place certainly never dared. Abby ringing up a massive lunch bill on the dealership's dime was great, as was Gary's suggestion they just make stuff up for the audit. Karen: Do you really think the IRS is that stupid? Gary: Well, it is a government agency. That is a young and dashing Ian Abercrombie (Mr. Pitt from Seinfeld) as the slinky caterer for Richard's latest ho train. Weird to see him bearded and roguish. The chemistry between Abby, Karen and Gary at the dealership is brilliant, including the continued grudging care and admiration between Abby and Karen, but as I said I can't fault Mills at all for pushing the writers to dump KL Motors. You can just tell Abby and Gary are meant for far bigger things than this car lot, and that her aspirations in particular are grander - like I said last season, the slow metamorphosis of her house already reflects the far scope of her vision. The glimpse we got of it here as Gary visited was even more modern, a sharp contrast to the rest of the homes in the cul-de-sac. That being said, Abby's breakdown over Sid's gift and the women's truce was really touching. Allan Miller's Scooter is touchingly tentative with Laura, who he's been soft on since the beginning of their relationship. I honestly did not expect these two to ever go there; back in Season 2 I thought their closeness would simply drive an already awful Richard madder and madder. Instead, Laura's almost strayed after Richard's worked hard to make good, but his sad lot in life has forced another secret between them, left them unable to communicate and drove Laura to nearly commit the first betrayal of their better marriage and worse, completely check out. The talk between Scooter and Laura about Richard's struggle was earnest and kind, and it's brutal to watch Laura not fully heed or understand Richard's cries for help, right down to the cold silence at the table in the backyard at the end. No comment on the collection of comic Japanese stereotypes! I love Abby's parenting. "Drown quietly, please!"
    • Patrick has gotten worse in terms of trying to center himself.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy