GH: OFFICIAL 20+ Year Vet Out!

Chris B

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah it used to be 4 but now it's 2 weeks cuz I saw the call times for last week and they were taping next fridays epi mid week. I don't know how this show block tapes and isn't at least a month ahead but that's how FV is.

I thought Valentini was all about shooting cheap and shooting far ahead.

• Members

Two weeks? That's not good enough for Frank. He likes to squeeze in six months of taping in two days.

For real. I wonder what happened to make Frank abandon the much-vaunted Valentini Production Model. But if they are only that far ahead, then I'm assuming Jason lives and leaves. Deaths for ABC Alpha Dogs generally go on for days.

• Members

My guess is that if Jason does kick off, there's not going to be a big production and everyone will mourn the first 1/2 of the following eppy and then Shecky does his stand up. We move on. I'm also guessing that Hack n Hack are using excess energy to figure out the most "clever" way to make John Sam's baby daddy. Is John the Jason/Franco triplet and he too sexed up Sam in the shower. Had Jason woke up 2 1/2 minutes sooner, he would have witnessed that too in it's entirety (can't imagine John going longer than 2 minutes).

Archived