GH: OFFICIAL 20+ Year Vet Out!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jason has not been an airhog for quite some time now. This only bumps up Filthy McNasty to lead, and trust, he will eat up alot of airtime. Toad as well. Mo should be panicking right now. I suspect LW is still on this show because it's good for business, but she should beware as well.

I'd rather see Patrick bumped up than a OLer! This is foul no matter how you look at it.

• Members

I'm pretty sure they're keeping Liz around for if/when they can get JJ's Lucky to come back but Steve leaving kills two of the most popular (and debated) couples in the show's recent history. Definitely a buzzkill so to speak since they've amped both sides of the triangle so much...but surprise, you both lose! But I can't say I'll personally miss him.

• Members

Wouldn't it be nice if the show used this as a chance to move away from the failed "fanwars=ratings" strategy that has been so toxic over the years? I know that's not about to happen but still Burton's leaving would be a great chance to change direction.

• Members

I never really watched long enough to know this as their strategy but Jason/Sam and Jason/Liz have some of the most intense fans that I've ever seen. I haven't really seen a triangle that's created such a 50/50 split in the audience. But the constant baiting and teasing with the subject in the storyline has become stale (and that's putting it lightly).

• Members

For years I've wanted either Burton or Bernard to leave so the mob centric stories will finally eradicate from this show and now that it seemingly has a new airhog takes it place. All the propping will simply go to Easton and Monaco and the Caleb and Livvie fangurls finally get their wish - he's even grown his hair out to revert back to form. However i will say from the little ive seen of him on GH ive never gotten the greasy quips and "he needs a shower" comments. The guy still has the zoolander routine down to a T even though he's gotten over the hill but he looks no less nasty or greasy than Mo who has a ton of gel slicked into his hair.

• Members

I couldn't disagree more if I tried, come on now. Todd has chem with Carly as much as I hate the thought of it, he has it with Sam too(ditto on hating that too)

John has chem with Alexis and Sam and even yes Sonny

They have more overall chem than most characters do *side eyes Kate/Connie*

• Webmaster

Honestly, I'm glad he's leaving. Nothing against the actor himself, but the character has outlasted his welcome. I just hope and pray the show doesn't recast the role. It is unnecessary and disrespectful, IMO.

Archived