Y&R: TV Guide interview with Jill Farren Phelps

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Michael Logan did not BS or sugarcoat this interview. He totally gave us the JFP interview we have waited for years. He asked her tough questions and heck Jill answered them pretty well. Honestly this woman has balls for getting this job and being in this industry so long. I don't think Jill cares if EB likes her or blah blah. She got a great job and MAB needs to stop whining. If JIll lets Josh do his job and well, then JFP will do well. She has proven with strong head writers she gets the job done well. Its when she assumes control herself or puts the wrong people in the position she is toxic. After the interview surprised to say JFP is a tough tough cookie.

• Members

It was candid but extremely real. Michael Logan was kind of being the ass he always is and Jill was totally being herself LOL. It was not BS or fake or anything. I respect JFP in the manner of she kept it real, good answers and straight to the point. I didn't hear the BS delusion MAB was spilling on us. MAB was always in complete denial and delusion.

Archived