Y&R: Another gay story on the horizon?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MAB's gay stories were deeply offensive and wildly asexual.

I hope this is dropped. I don't need to see a gay story in today's daytime. It is always a failure or always cut short because of bigotry.

Let DAYS have their glory with Howdy Doody Massey.

• Members

in yesterday's episode @ the pool party when Kyle met Carmine I got the sense there was something to that... I wouldn't be surprised, esp. since Kyle and Abby (Carmine's eff buddy) are suddenly BFF's.

• Members

They do this after Pretty Porte leaves the show...ugh. He would have worked this story, well wub.png

Y&R please learn from Days mistakes. Don't have whoever it is mopping around for months yelling at their parents, and make the character and his or her love interest...BOTH..interesting. If it's Kyle make him more Diane than Jack, and recast him puhlease.

It's really not that hard...really.

• Members

The funny thing is that I would be all for it as i have been saying that Fen should be gay, But i know i shouldn't get my hopes up on how it will turn out even if MAB is not writing it.

As i said before I think it would be great if they wrote an actual supercouple gay romance on Y&R (have other soaps ever tried this?) perhaps with Fen and Kyle. Just bring Scotty back as the person who Kyle originally falls in love with, only to realize that Fen ( who falls in love with Kyle) is who he should be with after all....Too bad a classic soap story won't happen...

Archived