Y&R: Another gay story on the horizon?

• Members

He was only in like 2 episodes last month and I am attempting to catch up on this entire week since i fell behind (one of the hardest things to do) so i don't know if he has aired the last few days.

As I feel like revamping the younger cast (while not forgetting the vets) is one of the first steps to fixing the show, I hope that Josh Griffin makes more of a attempt to write for the teens or whoever,but again not gonna get my hopes up.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmmmm. I don't know about the timing of these things but someone listed on another forum as one of the spoilers for August is that Noah's secret that he's been keeping is that HE'S into men. Now I don't know if something has changed but what you say would seem to suggest that Noah is probably the main character (and only because he's a Newman) that they changed their minds on. The recently SORASED character would seem to suggest Kyle. Interesting!

• Members

I thought EPs interfering with writing was frowned upon. Wasn't Josh Griffith ultimately fired from his EP stint because he tried to meddle with MAB's scripts?

If not, what's the point of even having a HW if the EP is calling all the shots anyway?

Archived