GH: Valentini answers burning questions

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm thinking they paid big bucks to buy out the right to use John or whatever since he's the most important character after all. Not sure how they can explain around using KdP for guest stints but not MA, though, other than they only had so much money to throw around and decided MA wasn't as important. They used her image though a month or two back so I'm not sure how this all works.

• Members

Same. Garin Wolfe's GH sure was boring, but at least we got to see Monica again. And it was amazing how well she gelled right back into the groove of the show. I thought for sure RC would write for her, since he always seemed to write for ES, RS, etc. on OLTL. Even if the writing wasn't always great, at least they were getting something.

• Members

She's become the new Robin Strasser of Twitter. "I don't want a contract, I want to stay out east with my family" to "THEY TOOK EVERYONE WITH THEM BUT ME FROWN FACE DEPRESSED EMOTICON" to "I'm so grateful I got to do the scenes I did, it was fun while it lasted" to "I'M NOT COMING BACK UNLESS YOU BEG THEM TO BRING ME BACK" to "I'm so blessed to be back with Roger this week, T&B forever!" to "SERIOUSLY THOUGH BIOTCHES IT'S NOT A WHEN I'M COMING BACK IT'S AN IF"

You get the picture. You'd think she'd feel a tad more secure that they will ask her back for stints. I think she knew the whole time that she'd be back, she was just drumming up attention for herself.

Archived