GH: Valentini answers burning questions

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still want to know why that idiot's time is spent explaining why he can't get OLers to GH! My head is so going to explode! I swear! GH is in the worst place its ever been, and this is how the dumb ass EP wants to spend his time? Talk about how you can't get people who are relevant to the history of this show, asswhipe!

Ugh!

• Members

People are questioning it because it doesn't make any sense. If PP are releasing characters in sets of three John-Todd-Starr, then the second set of Blair-Tea-? then Natalie should be able to be used as the third character. Let's not confused actor with character so it makes no difference it some sign with PP or not. Secondly why would FV publicly admitted that they have no desire to physically bring the Natalie character to GH what good does that do them especially when they can just place the blame on PP and keep the fans hoping.

If PP owns the characters wouldn't they also need permission to use names,images, etc?

• Members

I am the first person to admit that I have a vehement dislike for "Cartini" but I'm more fascinated by the fact that the PP card has suddenly been thrown back on the table after months of no mention, not only by FV but by Dummer.

To the best of my knowledge, PP hasn't done anything new since TOLN went bust besides produce new seasons of Wilfred and Royal Pains. Are we suppsed to now believe that they have been pulling strings at ABCD?

• Members

Valentini lies. I do love the implication that he cares enough about Natalie fans to bother lying. It would be so much easier to say the same thing he said about Genie Francis. "Our cast is solid". Melissa says she has not been contacted and she would be happy to consider an offer if one were made. I have no reason to think she would lie about that. John is firmly planted up Sam's behind. I do think there must be some kind of monetary compensation to PP for use of the OLTL characters because I can never recall a time when John was only used for 5 episodes in a month. But whatever. He has one purpose on the show and Natalie isn't required to fulfill that purpose. It's still a mystery to me why John's family wasn't dispensed with sooner than later.

Archived