Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Members

Kirk . . . yeah I can believe that he wouldn't know about about the idea of pre-cum and that it can get people pregnant too. I guess he's been pounding behinds (or vice versa) so much that he wouldn't realize that. ph34r.png And for Kirk to just blame Rasheeda getting pregnant deserves to result in a divorce. That statement alone would make me toss his bum a** OUT if I was her.

Traci is too extra for me. Did she really think that she could take then girls on? She better not sleep on them "video hoes" b/c those hoes might be the ones to TKO that a**.

Mimi is so clueless. She has two friends with gaydar (as Ariane and K have both openly admitted to being with women at one point in their lives) and she's still clueless. They then have friends in A that've told her that ole' dude was gay but she still doesn't get it. closedeyes.jpg Johnny is gay and I believe Nikko is too. Mimi's blind a** is going to walk away with egg on her face once again.

I wanna love Shay b/c she was one of my faves on FOL but begging/stalking a man is not cute. Distance yourself from that clan before you sucked into that vortex of suck and can't get out.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

But it's true! tongue.png I mean what grown a** man or person in general does not know that the "pull out" rule is a myth. Him implying that just shows how stupid he is. He was stupid before but he's really stupid now. And Rasheeda wonders why her career is and will always be in dumps . . . you have an invalid running your ship. Furthermore, Kirk is gay. IDC what no one says. That man is GAY. laugh.png My gaydar is bleeping like a mofo'.

• Members

Oh me too. I like how those girls were unphased by Traci when she took her shoes off. I loved it when that one girl kept asking Traci if she had a degree. If I'm not mistaken, that was also the one that corrected Traci real quick when she tried to call her "ho" on the sly. While Drew is sleazy, he's smart. Beautiful women selling a man sneakers is good for profit. Especially is she's knowledgeable about the product. If I was Traci, I could careless who worked in the store as long as Drew ran me my paper every pay period.

• Members

The business aspect is not the problem. It's Traci's motive. She wants to do this to put her family back together...you know the family that split SEVEN YEARS AGO?! And hell yeah, it's a great idea to have women trying selling stuff to men. Men eat that chit up! They would buy more from a beautiful woman than they would from a man any day. Traci thinks the harder she comes, the better her chances at staying on this show. She's been talking to the wrong person! Hate her ass!

K Michelle! That is my girl, but first off, stop walking around in spandex pants with a caboose like that! Just nasty!!!!! To come to someone's place of business with such disrespect? That low classed even for K. And A (dont' know this thirsty chick's name) has the gaul to defend her? Someone else itching for a permanent spot I see. This was the most disgusting I've seen K Michelle, and this says alot! Why would anyone care if someone else is closeted, ESPECIALLY when it does not affect them one way or another? That was so ridiculous, and for Mimi to even speak to A after this, is also ridiculous!