B&B: Actress Leaving

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't understand why this is called "bolting." They knew she was a producer. I'm sure she talked about this show with them.

I always assumed she was there on a short term basis and that the main story would be Danielle turning straight (if that character stays around).

• Members

It's a shame because she's really working this go around. Frankly Crystal Chappell does nothing for me in this role,not that she's had much to work with, but she even looks odd. I think it's how they are styling her which is utterly ridiculous. I don't think they ever planned on this being some big story. It was a stunt cast with CC and a way to get B&B some media attention.

• Members

I'm glad for JJ's career - it's really taking off. The main story was the reveal to Bill. I never expected Karen to be a front and center character, but it's always welcome when she's on screen. Will look forward to time when she returns. Now it makes sense why CC was brought in and REALLY taking a backseat. It's good that we'll get to see more of the Dani dynamic with Bill as well as her influence on Caroline.

Archived