Guilty Pleasure Soap Couples

• Members

I kept thinking- Liza & Damon, Liza & Damon, Liza & Damon.........

Oh he means NotLiza & Damon!!!! Gotcha. ;)

How could I forget Menry? One of my all-time faves.

And ya, Mike enjoyed the attention. Mike was always kinda-sorta flirting with Henry. They had a cute relationship, unlike any other 2 male characters on daytime.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She would have set fire to Serenity Springs, accidentally trapping Luna, then saved Luna at great cost to herself, somewhat guiltily keeping quiet as Max wept at her hospital bedside while Luna folded laundry at home.

She also would have drunk-dialed Tina, berating Tina for turning all her men gay.

• Members

Oh believe me, I would have kept the cousin-lovin' in and that whole triangle would have been one of the sickest one to hit daytime...to get all the goofy couple fans in an uproar, hell, I woulda thrown in Jefie O'Neil just to bring in the K-RAAZZY Brad Cole fans...remember the tats that both Sandy and Jon had that they shared with Jeffie O'Neil? Got to mean something right? So Tams is upset that her shrew of a mom is constantly screaming in her face about screwing her cousin (despite the fact that her mom was screwing the man who tried to kill both her sister and her nephew when he was a baby) so she devlopes some sad ass thing like anorexia or something, to showcase SG's remarkable command of "listless." Its all related to her screwed up first sexual encounter so she marries Sandman cause he doesnt want sex (cause he is you know gay.) But she just cant get the good trashy humpin she was getting out of big beefy Jonathon out of her mind...maybe her and Sandman actually do it, but she is not happy because you know, he is boring and his eyes pop oddly and it is very distracting.

So Jonathon seduces her and is banging her they think on the sly....but Sandman has a peephole which he has been watching them and getting off on it too (hell I would throw in his weird puppet just to round out this mess of weirdness...) Its revealed that Jon let Sandy blow him in boarding school if Sandy would write his papers, but Sandy is really, really, really in LURVE with Jon...one night after Jon has been drinking at that bad bar he owned (what the hell was the name of it anyway??) Sandy walks in and starts to argue with Jon about screwing his wife (but really upset cause he isnt screwing him) and they wrestle around a bit and it turns into "rastling," and Sandy shows Jon what he has been missing all that time...Jon "Maybe you should show Tammy how to do that," Anyway, security cameras film the whole thing and and the film somehow gets in the hands of an evil doer, someone like Dinah...who begins to blackmail both boys...

Well the whole mess of a storyline comes to an end when it is revealed that Sandy and Jon both worked for and had sex with Jeffery O'Neil (I would throw in a flashback of Jon calling Jeffie "daddy," just to go over the top with bad taste) and Sandman and Jon's drunken "hook up," is revealed at Reva's wedding reception to Jeffie (in a homage to both ATWT and the wretched Infinity plot line,) Dinah presents Reva and Jeffie with a HUGE flat screen TV...."But first, lets see what the picture looks like, lets roll this DVD right now to make sure,"

Reva is waddling more then usual as yes, miracle of miracles, her 50 something ass is preggers with Jeffie's demon spawn. Being Reva she needs to do something overly dramatic and stupid like run out in traffic (cue the Peapack videotaped "location shot,") in her Wallmart wedding dress crying,(again a homage to GL history) to get hit by Alex's limo...Alex looks up from her Wall Street Journal and says, "That was some big pothole" glancing up, "Who threw that bag of ugly clothes out in the middle of the street, driver, this is obviously the trashiest part of town, drive on before I see something worse!!!:" and the limo keeps moving...Back at the reception Rick remembers the night, back in boarding school when he gave Phillip did the same thing, and he eyes his best friend with renewed lust...

Hey, the show was going down anyway, might as well make it enteraining.

And yes, Marina, Ava and Michelle were boring, but dont forget Christina whats her name who had no point on the show. Wheeler just hired young girls she thought were cute and peppy!!

• Members

Carl..now you have gone too FAR!!! LOL

However, I would have had Reva, after getting hit by Alex's limo, give premature birth to her baby right out in the middle of Peapack Drive. Buzz would be there as, since there was no budget by that time, they had the reception at Company and he runs out to help Reva give birth. Just think of the emmy reel that would be produced by Zimmer and Dees over act and yell in the middle of a hot summer day in July....while Wheeler does her "arty," shots of them, up Zimmer's nose one minute, Deas snot running down his the other..."BREATHE....REEEEVVAAAA!"

I think with this storyline I would have offended both long time viewers, new viewers, Jammy fans, Reva fans, the crazy Brad Cole fans, the other three people who were still watching at that time, along with GLAAD, some nut job Family Values assocition and really, anyone with a smidgen of good taste. It woud be win win!!!!

• Members

You left out Jenna's ghost and Sarah's ghost appearing to look on forlornly/offer some homilies.

Since Grady was supposed to be the new Jonathan, I could see him having sex with Cyrus. Cyrus reveals that they aren't actually related, and that he just felt sorry for Grady after his bio family rejected him. A confused Grady assumes he's related to Axel Foley. Not finding Axel, he instead has sex with Remy. He cuts his hair short and says he's Ava. Remy can't tell the difference.

• Members

LOL!!! That is after, to raise money to help Marina go to Speech Impediment School, Cyrus becomes a stripper at the Springfield Chippendale's (maybe Wheeler could have gotten money from Chippendales to mention the name...) which of course, we would find that Alex secretly owns....

• Members

I wish you were writing for Alex in GL's last years...

As insane as all this sounds, based on that WTF Blake/Olivia vibrator scene towards the end of GL, I wonder if it would have gone this way if the show had stayed on.

• Members

The only thing that would have made that scene better is if Olivia had found the vibrator in the junk in Harley's trashed up "back yard."

But, alas we go offtopic, my fault, carry on everyone! To bring it back instead of Olivia and that sad ass, whats her face they paired her with, I thought her and Blake had chemistry...I was wishing that Blake would eye Olviia while fondling the vibrator, "

• Members

And how nice that would have been on daytime to have a gay Henry and straight Mike have this nice, fun, goofy, flirty friendship. Nothing happens, just two friends, one who happened to be gay, and one who was outrageously hot who was okay with his friends unhidden admiration for him..

Henry to Mike as Mike is causally undressing in front of him while talking to him..."Uh Mike, there is something you should know..I'm gay.

Mike:"Uh yea, even Nancy Hughes figured that one out...so what?"

Henry, "Well then put your shirt back on , your nothing but a tease and there is only so much a man can take!"

Archived