Guilty Pleasure Soap Couples

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks all...would love to have taken over the writing for GL post Peapack...named it "Bizzaro GL," so not to mistake it with the quality and class that once was, and given Passions a run for the money to see how many WTF moments I can't get in before the show was yanked...(hey, if you cant go for quality go for fun, balls out trash...) Would love to see Zimmer say the lines, as only Zimmer could say "Ma, babies' daddy is a HOMA-sex-ual who has been humping my other baby, who has been humpin' my" I thought he was my son but I just didnt care enough to find out, cause I was busy or somethin'" who was also bein' humped by my babies' daddy! Lord, can someone in this hospital bring me a case of Pringles (product placement 25 bucks please) and some malt liquor or are all the orderlies out geting screwin' by my husband or son???"

I think Mike and Henry had great chemistry as both were good at the light comedy, and both understood the underpinings of the relationship. Also, the Mike actor is really one of the most unselfconcious "HAWWWT," guys around, he really brings that "You think I am good looking, ah shuck thank you ma'm, (or sir)" to his acting that most other guys who look half as good as he does can't possibly do. He also has an unselfconcious masculinity that lets him kind of flirt with another guy in a scene, and we still know the character is straight.

DAM was smoking hot and I really did think (hope) that they were going to make him the first gay villian on a soap (or first male bitch god.) His, "Southern Fried Venus," line was spewed with such bitchiness, and I loved the scene where Carmen broke into his apartment and looking at his tapes (he had the tape of Phillip and Betch screwing or something) says, with a raised eyebrow "Edmund, I wonder just WHAT kind of videos you like to watch!"

Grillo never did crap for me, too much grease in the hair, too much roided outness and way, way too much tanning going on there. He woulda made a good Santos tho"Michelle killed my brudda!"

Have to add, and I guess it is a quilty pleasure since no one agrees with me, but I LIKED Rick and Harley and MOL and BE's chemistry. He didn't act like such a goofball loser with her and she didn't act like the sharp, bitchy shrew she could be a times, and became fulltime with Goldin. They didnt have "HAWWT," chemistry but they had a nice quiet stable chemistry of two middle aged friends who are marrying for companionship not lust.

Archived