Y&R: Two Actors Let Go

• Members

From Nelson Branco's UNCENSORED

There is a God: While I don’t wish unemployment on anyone, UNCENSORED is happy to report that one of the most maligned actresses in the business, Yvonne Zima, has been let go as Daisy. Insiders confirm to UNCENSORED that the controversial hair model has been let go from Y&R — and she won’t be back. The actress filmed her last scenes this week. Another controversial actor has been let go but, because UNCENSORED can’t reveal whom as it would spoil a major story twist, that news will have to wait. However, here’s a hint: the actor in question will finish filming his last scenes next week. Remember: UNCENSORED is your number-one source for all things Y&R! Stay tuned.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To Branco anyone is controversial as long as you read his stuff. I don't buy any of it.

As for Zima, she has been let go over and over. Unless they kill Daisy (and even then I don't know) she will be back.

• Members

I think it depends on your definition of "controversial." I would say Peter Porte/Ricky is controversial because he was miscast, obviously, and not too many viewers have been satisfied with his performances, despite the show's giving him so much attention.

Archived