Deception: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i can see how people think it might relate to Revenge, but Revenge never could hold my attention, felt it was borning. I have to say, this show does. I am suprised, first its on Network TV and NBC..so i was worried.

But the first half hour got me sucked it, i reallly like it. Its something i actually tune in to see. Hopefully it gets renewed.

u will, bc i really digging this show.

• Members

Revenge is good too but right now I'm out of the honeymoon period with them as I think MK bought into the hype too much and veered from what the show originally was and why I fell for it.

I just love the murder/mystery element of it all and I don't have to worry about Revenge pulling the wool over my eyes mid season and doing a switcheroo.

• Members

I haven't read that but I wonder if that's the case should NBC decide to not renew the series. If so then I appreciate that because I hate being left in limbo and then reading on twitter or in an interview who the actual killer was.

• Members

Thank you! ... Not sure if want.

Also, now that I'm discussing this on ONTD because it has finally premiered... I agree that Deception is more along the shades of Veronica Mars than Revenge. I don't know why I didn't notice that until someone else said it.

• Members

But season 1 is only 11 episodes since the order has been cut. It is hard to believe that we will know the killer by the end of this season. Maybe there will be a suspect with the investigation continuing next season, if it happens.

Archived