Deception: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Here is another promo with a bit more on Edward: http://www.eonline.com/news/374891/deception-sneak-peek-meet-tate-donovan-s-quot-monster-quot-of-a-character?utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=imdb_topstories

I don't think that Edward strangled and/or raped that girl. Who really did might likely become one of the show's mysteries that Joanna solves.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

According to The Futon Critic we're only getting 11 episodes instead of 13. If it does good and is rewarded with a second season then can see myself being somewhat happy about this news compared to what ABC did to Scandal and those dreaded 7 eps. before it was over.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2013/01/06/nbc-at-tca-deception-and-revolution-get-reduced-orders-554213/10141/

• Members

The show runner is putting a positive spin on the episode cut and lack of repeats, but that is not a good sign at all. It indicates that NBC does not think that the show will do well. We'll see what the ratings look like over the first two to three episodes.

• Members

EXACTLY what I thought. I'll still tune in regardless since I actually did quite enjoy the pilot but ICAM that they basically have no faith in this series to be cutting the episode order already but it gives me a little pleasure to see that they cut two from Revolution as well.

LMAO Cheap... MyNetwork TV was so funny with their titles.

• Members

Okay, I did some surfing of tv sites. Turns out Revolution returns on March 25th so 11 episodes of Deception with no repeats will finish the week before in the same time slot. Also, the reason that NBC cut Revolution's episodes by two is so that it does not run into June after The Voice ends.

• Members

Deception gets The Biggest Loser as a lead in until it ends on March 18th. The Voice followed by Revolution starts again on March 25th. If Deception gets renewed, it will be interesting to see what time slot NBC puts in it.

Archived