Carolyn Hinsey Tweets About OLTL: LIES Or TRUTH?

• Members

Carolyn Hinsey Of SOD tweeted about OLTL

Tony Geary and Maurice Benard dish the "new" GH to TVG's Michael Logan. Note: If GH's ratings soar, OLTL will return!! http://www.tvguide.com/News/General-...w-1046065.aspx

@irishbangers Frank and Ron would be involved. Be positive!

@JRowley122 If GH's ratings are good, there's a chance. Thats why I keep saying WATCH GH!!

@marjenjr Im just saying, ABC Daytime is in turmoil. The better GH's ratings are, the more chance there is of OLTL coming back in some form!

My Take:

Seriously Id love it BUT IT AINT HAPPENING. how can someone who considers herself a soap fan & "Journalist" Tell these LIES. Book sales down Carolyn. You should be ASHAMED of yourself

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He's gonna take off 10 1/2 months and then come back and hijack an Emmy. Good thing they are now being held in a non televised alley! Not that I dislike Tony, but I just don't see what his contribution is any longer. He's gone more than he's here, and once he returns, NOTHING! The time has come...

ANDREA

• Members

I *might* believe this if ABC had a gushing press release announcing any sort of intentions where GH is concerned. Something saying how excited they are about the new direction and look forward to celebrating the 50th anniversary. Some more press for the show, crossovers with primetime and The View (or even The Chew). Something.

• Members

To be fair, he's not the only actor to have an extended vacation in his contract. He's doing the show a favor by compromising and staying when he would probably prefer to retire. In Geary's case, we don't ever see him on Twitter or booking films or primetime gigs. He does his day job and calls it a day. I see no problem with that. I like that he still seems passionate about his character in interviews, much like this one. I'm sure there are people on set who hate the new, faster filming style and more efficient procedues. Jill Phelps was legendary for giving into the outrageous cast demands and now that everyone is pretty much on a level playing field, I can see how that could piss off some of the "stars." It doesn't surprise me that Maurice Benard isn't one of them. As annoying as Sonny is, I've always found him to be very reasonable and a nice, pleasant guy (for the most part).

Archived