Facts Of Life comming to The Hub

BKuzak

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think it was that bad either. It definitely wasn't my favorite, but I preferred it to the last 2 seasons.

You know it's funny because the first "into the future" episode I thought of when you mentioned this was "Dream Marriage," but that's when Mrs. G was still on the show. It's fun to watch it now because you get to see what they thought the future would be like and how close (or far off) they were. I liked the episode you mentioned too. Jo had the best old woman costume in my opinion in "Golden Oldies."

• Members

There's an early ep when the Drummonds are visiting and as the closing producer/writer credits flash, Gary Coleman knocks over a huge thing of punch, or at least several cups and he does that thing where you jump back with your lower body so it doesn't spill all over on you. He kind of sheepishly looks around to the folks off-stage.

• Members

YES! "Dope"! That's the final episode of season one. Helen Hunt was in that one--she was so young! It's funnier knowing she was in that CBS Schoolbreak Special Desperate Lives a few years later, diving out a school window while high (while Tricia Cast is gleefully driving over a cliff laugh.png ).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cKPqcMX1i0

Speaking of which, The Wonder Years isn't being bumped off, is it? I hope not sad.png .

• Members

I always thought there was something a little dirty and weird about that John Lawlor character...not helped by the episode where Blair was in love with him.

How I miss the days of bizarrely reacting studio audiences. Why are they applauding Sue Ann getting high? Did they get lost on their way to a Dead show?

• Members

I hate to tell you this. But, yep. It is. So is Family Ties and Doogie Howser. I'm just hoping they will still play those on Weekends though.

Weeknights the lineup is

9:00: Sabrina The Teenage Witch

9:30: Facts Of Life

10:00: Mork and Mindy

10:30: Happy Days

11:00: Laverne and Shirley

11:30: Batman

• Members

I don't think this show should have ever "gone away." I mean shows like brady Bunch and Cheers have been on "a station" in reruns for decades. Especially now with 500 channels you'd think they should have been on all along. If Nick didn't want them, they should have gone to maybe Lifetime or one of those. lets hope it has a long "life" on The Hub.

Yea, I'm semi-sad that Family Ties is going off. When i first found this station, I DVR's Family Ties every day to see all the episodes. it was great fun. I might catch Sabrina because i used to watch it all the time on "TGIF" ABC during it's original run.

• Members

just saw that first episode and i still don't understand that they had Cindy the Tomboy (with Blair hinting at Cindy being a lesbian) but then they got rid of her and brought on Jo a tomboy. I know Jo was more rough from the bronx who didn't care what she said to people most of the time but they could have done something like that with Cindy. They fired one girl and then hired someone else to play bascially the same type character with a different background. No sense. Although i think Nancy Mckeon turned into a better looking woman than Julie Haddock. Right from the season where she curled her hair, after having it all twisted togethr for the first few seasons.

Archived