Unpopular Opinions: 2012 Edition

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think he's just lucky - he's playing a gay character, which always gets praise, and Will hates Sami and flutters his eyelashes at EJ, which automatically gets him other fans. He's been pretty bad for a long while now.

• Members

Here's another unpopular opinion of mine:

Not only have I always hated Tracy Quartermaine, I don't feel an ounce of pity that her latter years have consisted of loveless marriages to men that treat her like sh!t. As far as I am concerned, this is simply karma kicking her in the ass for being the heinous bitch that she's always been.

• Members

I think all of that is true but I do feel he's got some talent and charisma, moreso than JJ did at his age. Perhaps if he had been on a better show and been able to be influenced by better actors and directors and most of all story( which is the advantage JJ had) he might be better. Mostly I think peeps like him now because he's been telling off Sami for months and people love to see her chastised. Me, it's grown old and tiresome.

• Members

I wouldn't say Hansis was ten times better, but yeah he was better. His character was also more interesting and more developed then Will ever has been. I also don't think Massey is better then JJ. He is better then some of the Days actors on the show and most of Passions It boys' but that bar in and of itself is pretty low.

• Members

Y&R: I want Sharon to die. I am so over her. Her character is beyond repair.

I like Daniel Goddard better on The Price Is Right and his interviews with Na'vell J. Lee than as Cain. He should be a Carey Bro-Beauty.

I saw Ronan's return coming a mile away.

I want Lily to be killed off because I am hoping the scenes will give Kristoff St. John an Emmy nomination.

B&B: As much as the show makes me angry at times, I enjoy it because at least it's entertaining and I made friends on facebook because of it.

I miss Stephanie's sister Pam.

I prefer Steffy with Bill.

I like the gay storyline so far but I don't like Caroline.

I like Amber. I always have and I always will.

Archived