Actors Equally Successful In Different Roles

• Members

snapback.pngSoapsuds, on 25 January 2012 - 09:46 PM, said:

Hunt Block..wink wink PJ...hehe...as Ben Warren and Craig Montgomery....hell..even Peter Hollister....lol

*in best Lucinda-bitchy voice* My dear, you have befouled this thread.

Damn you for bringing up that horrid creature.

I'll second Malloy's GL work, as well as Hearst's B&B role. It's too bad Bell is so entrenched in propping the eternal Brooke/Ridge/Taylor triangle. Whip made Taylor almost relevant and self-sufficient.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

thats bc most people here from what Ive seen hated him as Paul. Ive always felt most people that were fans of him as Paul were really fans of RH himself. I know of several people who followed him from OLTL and it wouldnt have mattered what character he was playing

• Members

I am not aware of her work as Macy but BE's herself is a very sympathetic actress. Even through Pratt's assassination of her character with the Marissa business she was still able to give Krystal some form of heart and compassion, which is a pretty tall order for a woman who sold her daughter away for money. I still say she is a stronger comedic actress then say a dramatic or romantic one. I am still surprised she got all those Lead Actress nominations a category that usually favors strong, complicated and harsh dramatic performances.

Sharon Case is a very understated actress. I can see why some may not like her performances, she underplays a lot of her material compared to the likes of her other contemporaries. She reminds me a lot of Melody Thomas Scott in that way.

Archived