Actors Equally Successful In Different Roles

• Members

Oh thats right ...I liked her on Passions....Justin Deas I like on ATWT and the beginning of his GL run.....he became very annoying later on in his run......

I dont recall his time on RH and just didnt care for him on SB.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Fiona Hutchison--Gabrielle on OLTL, Jenna on GL (not Celia on ATWT, though).

Kassie DePaiva--Chelsea on GL, Blair on OLTL (well, Chelsea's debatable, I guess).

Jensen Buchanan--Sarah on OLTL, Vicky/Marley on AW (mostly Vicky--not Melissa on GH).

Judi Evans--Beth on GL, Adrienne/Bonnie on DAYS, Paulina on AW.

Marcy Walker--Liza on AMC, Eden on SB (not Tangie on GL).

Crystal Chappell--Carly on DAYS, Olivia on GL (not so much Maggie on OLTL, nor her earlier role on Santa Barbara).

Ellen Wheeler--Vicky/Marley on AW, Cindy on AMC (but not Karen, nor her role on DAYS).

• Members

I don't know. I guess we would have to define "success". People here speak of Claudia on GH like it was a smash role, but the reality seems more like the character was not working even by the actress' own admission, the writing was all over the place and the character never really found a place on the show and eventually was written out. However, since people speak of her fondly, I guess it was a success. Jill Larson's Ursula wasn't even longterm but she made the most of it while she had it, and I think OLTL fans remember her to this day. Opal she was on the role 20 years, but if I had to choose I would say Dorothy Lyman was more successful in the role.

• Members

There was a lot of hatred for her behavior but I think people usually liked BE's work. I think that's the main reason she hung around long after Krystal became pointless.

When I look at Krystal I see none of Macy. I didn't realize BE was that good of an actress until I saw her on AMC.

I think people enjoyed SJB's work. As you say, the character was a disaster.

Archived