Actors Equally Successful In Different Roles

• Members

I forgot to mention 3 of my favorites- Don Diamont, Lisa Peluso, and Robert Kelker-Kelly. Even though he's more lead on B&B, I friggin loved Brad Carlton and he's one of my all-time favorite soap characters.

Them and some others I forgot:

Don Diamont (Brad, Y&R)(Bill, B&B)

Lisa Peluso (Wendy, SFT)(Ava, LOV)(Lila, AW)

Robert Kelker-Kelly (Sam, AW)(Bo, DAYS)(Bobby Reno/Shane Roberts, AW- yes, I liked RKK's 2nd run)

Rick Hearst (Scotty, DAYS)(Alan-Michael, GL)(Matt, Y&R))(Ric, GH)- I never liked Whip myself

Kristoff St. John (Adam, GEN)(Neil, Y&R)

Nathan Purdee (Nathan, Y&R)(Hank, OLTL)

Debbi Morgan (Angie, AMC/The City/LOV)(Harmony, Y&R)

Eileen Davidson (Ashley, Y&R)(Kristen/Susan/Sister Mary Moira/Thomas/Penelope, DAYS)- hated her on SB though

Nina Arveson (Cassandra, Y&R)(Angela, SB)

Karen Moncrief (Gabrielle, DAYS)(Cassandra, SB)

Ilene Kristen (Delia, RH)(Roxy, OLTL)

Brandon Beemer (Shawn, DAYS)(Owen, B&B)

Julie Pinson (Eve, PC)(Billie, DAYS)(Janet, ATWT)

Ricky Paull Goldin (Dean, AW)(Gus, GL)- I don't think I can count Gary on Y&R

Amelia Marshall (GIlly, GL)(Liz, PAS)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes. I've seen it mentioned here and elsewhere, where people said she was awful and so on.

I'm not sure Harmony from Y&R has been a success either, although that's the writing, unless Debbi demands they give her Louise Beavers-style dialogue.

• Members

How could I forget one of my favourites: Lauren Koslow.

Lindsay Wells Abbott, Y&R: a desperate, clingy, social climbing, blackmailing, loser.

Margo Lynley Spencer, B&B: complex, beautiful, loyal to Eric but loving and hating Ridge, saddled with Clarke's baby, the only legitimate competition Stephanie Forrester ever faced.

Kate Roberts Dimera, DAYS: what should be a stereotypical 'rich bitch' has developed into a compelling, tough, conflicted woman and a real survivor. The only woman in daytime over 50 whose still sexy, powerful and at the same time vulnerable and romantic.

Archived