Could Fath go back to Days?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm in the minority but I would LOVE to see her back at DAYS! I loved Mimi (along with the rest of the Lockhart family). And I don't think she is a bad actress.

There would be no point in bringing her back without Belle, Shawn, Chloe, Philip, Jan, etc though. I'd love to see them all back.

• Members

They seemed to have no idea how to write for any of that group. I also don't see any real purpose in Shawn or Belle. Belle came across as an asexual frump when she was not even 30 years old; that story with Phillip just seemed to put a red circle around it.

• Members

I liked Rex and Mimi. They were a very sweet, romantic couple.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/P1gzAJYgYGA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XsNHP0wujF0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would take them back easily.

• Members

I liked Rex and Mimi as well. If DAYS brought Mimi back, Rex would be her best chance at getting a story. It could also stir up some interesting story for Kate and Stefano. If they can't get Eric Winter back, I could see them casting JPL (after all, he has played a guy named Rex before LMAO tongue.png ) Could you imagine?!

• Members

Besides being taller and better looking, Eric Winter projects a sweetness and sincerity that made Rex endearing. I like JPL and don't hate Rex Balsam, but JPL projects more snark and sitcom and except for the occasional forays into drama, Rex was always best suited as the comedy guy, Bo's little buddy, or whatever niche role he could fill.

Archived