GH: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I believe Frank Valentini's first day is before Ron's first airdate. Rebecca Hearbst tweeted that they haven't begun filming Ron's scripts yet. I believe Valentini's first stuff will probably be heavily tweaked versions of Wolf's scripts leading them towards the direction Cartini want the show to go in. As we know with OLTL, they can change a story and refilm/rewrite scripts at a moments notice. I'm going to attempt watching starting with this week so I can at least know whats going on when they arrive.

Strange thing, I was actually ejoying Guza (as much as you can enjoy him) for a while. I was one of the few who loved Claudia and stayed with the show most of the time she was on. Swapping Kate for Olivia (simply because Olivia sucked so much) and then ruining Dante after Sonny shot him is when I lost interest again. Still, it would've been easier for me to go from Guza to Carlivati than this Wolf mess. I just don't understand. It's like there isn't a headwriter. This reminds me of a sloppy writers strike from what I've seen and read of his GH.

• Members

Maxie: Let me guess. Elizabeth, are you the patient?

Elizabeth: Me?

Maxie: Because I can diagnose you right now. No tests necessary. It seems that you have an acute case of desperate manipulitis.

:lol:

Who else besides Kelly knows that Sam is pregnant?

ghnurse.jpg

God bless this Asian nurse.She was an extra on PC and I always see her in the background of GH from time to time

• Members

Perhaps it's because I'm a blonde, but I'm not seeing this at all. They all have blonde Soap Opera hair, and that's the beginning and end of it. Not seeing a sibling resemblance between Starr and Michael either. No one seems to have the same comment about brunettes, it seems.

Archived