B&B: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just caught up on last weeks B&B's. I was dreading the Mexico stuff but I thought it was surprisingly well done. I was so entertained! JMW and AG shined throughout. The endless Hope/Liam flashbacks brought the episodes down for me though.

I swear this show cracks me the hell up. LMAO at that moment when Steffy saw Hope at the resort. HILARIOUS! Just like in Aspen. The zoom cuts into Hope's face & the (mariachi) music getting more and more dreary laugh.png I LOVED it. Also the Steffy/Liam scenes where she was giving him the massage were HOT. JMW is so freaking sexy!

Thomas proposing to Hope was RIDICULOUS! LMFAO. I am spoiler free so I wonder what she'll say.

It must've been difficult for the show to tape with the ocean in the background and all those rip tides. Not sure but I thought I noticed some moments where the sound seemed re-recorded. I think there was definitely some ADR work but I could be wrong. If there was, the show did a pretty good job of masking it.

rolleyes.gif at Amber setting her sights on another man when she has a baby to take care of. I would much rather see her taking care of Rosie and being in story w/Marcus & Dayzee. Not feeling this new triangle with Rick & Beverly. I do like Beverly when she gets snark. The way her voice changes is funny to me. LOL.

• Members

LOL...I will say this---in the midst of watching all that Cabo scenery, I suddenly had a longing for The Love Boat. Sure enough....a cruise ship showed up in the background. I almost expected Issac or Gopher to pop too.

• Members

Soaptownusa did a Best/Worst feature. You can get the writeups as well as more at the link but here's what they picked

Best Triangle - Steffy/Bill/Katie

Best Catfight - Katie vs Steffy

Best Tearjerker - Nick's talk with Jack after learning he may have lung cancer

Best Payback/Revenge - Eric and Thomas throwing it in Ridge's face his behavior towards Brooke over the years during Taboo

Best Story - Taboo

Worst Story - Berrygate

Worst Character - Hope Logan

Worst Couple - Hope/Liam

Worst Use of Groundhog Day - Taylor loses Ridge on her wedding day again

http://soaptownusa.com/loungingnla.html

• Members

Yep, Hope/Liam are annoying. Liam is ruined due to his 'needs', and Hope is just very annoying; plus the constant use of flashbacks is awful. They are just not that interesting, and neither is their 'love story'.

• Members

Agreed. I still rooted for them even during the Amber story but all that focus on her virginity got HIGHLY annoying. I wish they left it as a nonissue but they kept stressing it so much. I think they are ruined now and for the show to still push them as each other's soulmates just doesnt seem to ring true anymore

• Members

Those kids are very well cast as RM and HT's children.

Does CBS or Hulu do B&B online? It's kind of a mess on YouTube, and they do annoying episode numbers I guess for the international audience instead of handy dandy dates.

Archived