B&B: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I used to joke that Mario and Bryton went to the same gal to get their hair fixed back in their staining pillow cases days.

I thank Gawd for B&B, it's really going to satisfy my soap fix with minimal commitment. I really dig the way they use their half hour. It's like the perfect show to watch while you ride Amtrak doing your work. It's very easy to follow and the stories seem pretty straightforward, standard soap fair while wrapped in a very nice looking package.

I would normally clown a soap for the use of glycerin tears, but it almost adds to the cheesy charm.

• Members

I think if I had never watched the show in the late 80's or early 90's I would be more of a fan now. Going from Caroline, Macy, Sally, Felicia, Margo, Saul, clarke, early Brooke, etc. to what the show has become, it's tough to get invested. I do think it helps when they avoid any of those gimme an Emmy PSA stories.

• Members

^^^I know every show does them for time purposes....but DAYUM. Between those, the cheesy montages and completely useless time some of the characters spend staring into space, it feels like they could tell a week or two's worth of STORY. It ain't like they're even spending time hunting down "classic" moments to flash too----it's from like YESTERDAY.

I don't think watching Katie walk down a hall with a teapot is really taxing their creative juices.

• Members

Bill bribing Dr. Rivera with those brain scans was such a weak plot point. Basically the only thing left to savor with this tired story is the fact that Bill still clearly loves Steffy and wants her! I hope it doesn't take long for him to admit it (to her & to himself).

Anyone ever notice the "International Covers" album on B&B's official Facebook page? I just discovered it today after they added some new pics. I love looking at them. Wow B&B really is loved & treated so much more prominently in other countries.

https://www.facebook...35724100&type=1

One of my faves

403282_10150516769429101_7935724100_8658915_454104038_n.jpg

Archived