B&B: January Discussion Thread

• Members

"Come back to me Steffy! Come back!" LOL.

Liam is the dumbest character in soaps right now.

Also LOL at the way Thomas shrieked "LIAM!" at the beginning of the show laugh.png And I was dying when he said "No hablamos espanol" to that doctor at the hospital.

I'm pretty positive Steffy crashed at the end of yesterdays show, but off-screen.

Yeah. At first we were all lead to believe the baby was Liam's (Amber drugged him one night & had sex with him), but then literally out of the blue one day it was revealed that Amber and Marcus were getting it on on the side (nothing serious between them though), but Amber assured him there was no way the baby was his. Sure enough, it was. LOL SFK you should check out the scenes when Amber gave birth to her baby - HILARIOUS!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh my Lord, lol! I'm surprised at all of the non-reactions when that obviously black baby came out! Did they know at this point? Liam is making some of the dumbest faces! What is that geeky doctor holding in the envelope? Money, DNA, what??

• Members

Working backwards, this show is like a cartoon or kids show sometime! :lol: The Liam/Hope reunion kiss on the beach complete with harp strumming was such cheese, as was him seeinh her in his margarita, but damn if she did not look hot as hell in that sheer thing she was wearing over her bathing suit when he was daydreaming about her. But yeah, I half expected Tomas to shout, "DRAT!" when Liam finally got her, it's like something off of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6jPq4q6V0c

• Members

Have folks remarked on how Hope favors Michelle Stafford?

The view from Bill's window looks quite realistic. If I didn't know better I'd say it was real.

This actually makes me want to go to Cabo after years of rolleyes.gif at the mere mention of it. I associated it with people like Ray J and Kim K.

• Members

Ugh...I could slap Thomas!! Of course he went after Liam, shouting "why did you chase us?"

I wish Liam would have yelled back..."why'd you RUN, jackass?"

*slaps forehead* Thomas better hope Steffi lives...his one brain cell might die without her.

• Members

I wonder if people that are just starting to watch B&B, if they realize that Thomas is the older sibiling. Watching now, if I werent a regular viewer, Id have thought Steffy is older as she comes across that way as she's always leading him and he just goes along with her authority

bb0105122.jpg

Bill and Steffy wub.png

bb0105121.jpg

I really have been loving Taylor's hair style the last few days

Archived