B&B: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO! What a great ending. The zoom cuts into Thomas and Hope laugh.png Liam calling out Hope's name rolleyes.gif Steffy sad.png

Hope in her drunken state was the most interesting she's been since this Mexico stuff started. Liam trying to escape the Mariachi band was so funny! This Mexico stuff with the quad has been so much fun to watch.

I agree they are PERFECTLY cast! Whenever all four of them are in scenes together it's astonishing to me how much they all look alike.

Glad you are watching B&B icon1.gif

• Members

Yeah, she was born in January 2002. And her half-brother R.J. was born two years later, yet he's still a child. (Something similar to Abby and Kyle on Y&R, but they are more extreme than Hope/RJ since they were born a couple of months apart and now Abby looks like she's over 30, and Kyle around 10, LOL)

• Members

All that talk about the casting for Ridge and Taylor's kids is ironic bc they finally got it right. I always thought Phoebe was a miscast as I couldnt see why they would get this blonde girl to play their children when she looked more fit to be Brooke's kid. She really stuck in in the family picture shots

Num%C3%A9riser0013.jpg

huntertylojacquelinemac.jpg

• Members

I guess she favored one of her grandparents?

I guess I missed the switch from real life-twins to different actresses/fraternal twins. Maybe I'm mistaken. But I do seem to remember twins in the opening credits crowding up the screen with all those names.

• Members

Brad was going through a wierd blondes-only phase back then. First we got a blonde Bridget (the two previous Bridgets were redheads), then a blonde Donna (formerly a brunette), then a blonde Phoebe and finally Eileen Davidson as Ashley. This trend ended with the casting of Heather Tom as Katie.

• Members

That was Addison and Alex Hoover. They played Phoebe and Steffy from 2005-2006. MacKenzie Mauzy took over as Phoebe in mid-2006. It seemed Mauzy was going to eventually play Steffy as well (Tridge family photos were shown featuring two Mauzy's) but they officially became fraternal when JMW joined as Steffy in 2008.

Archived