B&B: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was definetly cringe worthy. Im getting tired of this little girl's act.

As for Amber not wanting credit....yeah right! If I was Rick, I wouldnt trust her as far as I could throw her. I expect her to make some big flashy revelation at some company meeting or even press conference revealing she is drawing his designs. She isnt doing any of this out of the godness of her heart or bc she cares for Rick. She wants him back and thats driving her. She may not mean to harm him now but I see her retaliating when he rejects her for Beverly. She'll probably use the oppurtunity to get a high paying position at FC and threaten his power. Maybe even blackmail him? Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned. Since she isnt a Forester employee now and doesnt have a contract, Rick better watch what he does with her. Those same technicalities are what led Brooke to usurp controlling interest all those years ago. I wouldnt put it past Amber to attempt something

• Members

Owen wants Jackie back? WTF?!? Did not like that they kissed. I hate this show's whiplash couples and how there is no commitment to anything.

LMAO at Pam's prank on Donna! LOL...this is reminding me of when she went after her for going after Eric. Those scenes were too funny today. I especially loved this

dbqnpj.gif

• Members

I realized today---I haven't missed the stupid "KookyPam decides to torment Donna" scenes. I've always thought JG was a good sport about some of the more humiliating ones----but today was just embarrassing watching her put on a nightie over her bustier and then squirm and shriek "comically". It was comical, but not in a good way.

As for Owen and Jackie---apparently, even the writers got sick of showing them having new/inventive/kinky/costumed sex. Now they can talk about how much they "miss" each other.

• Members

That's alright---Bill's speech to Liam (about staying with Katie) sounded a little like sour grapes to me. Sour grapes might be overstating it---but it definitely seemed to me Bill regretted choosing to stay in his marriage, which is actually the anti-argument to Liam choosing to stay in his.

I'm already annoyed that everyone is on the "you've got to protect poor widdle Steffi" train. She could sneeze and die from a blood clot---if she really had one, that is.

I want to report a crime---whoever put Brookie in that horrid sweater needs to be arrested.

• Members

I wonder how many people who have an accident or get sick in a foreign country fail to see their own doctor when they get back home?? A wild guess might be none. Do TIIC know anything about blood clots?? Apparently not. I still can't feel sorry for Liam although he seems to be on the verge of telling $$Bill to shove it.

• Members

IA JSRocks

I thought of that too ... something as serious as a brain injury I would get more than one opinion from a physician in a foreign country more test & I don't feel sympathy for Liam either . The Pam pranks & Jackie /Owen have run their course for me but they won't write him away from her she's zapped B. Beamer's hotness for me he use to be really cute.

Archived