B&B: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I noticed that too. It looks downright awful

Katie insinuating that Steffy tried to kill herself on purpose so that Liam wouldnt leave her...really Katie? Brooke was annoying me to with all the squinting and cryptic talking she was doing with her eyes

Sigh, liooks like we are back to Rick vs Ridge with Eric in the middle.

• Members

Only thing that annoys me about watching B&B on CBS online is that when I need to fast forward or rewind between those commercial points, I have to sit through a commercial even if I watched barely two seconds of show.

• Members

Okay, I'm still on Fri. the sixth. I can't believe Brad just bought off Dr. CHips to switch Steffi's brain scan. So clarify for me, did he and Steffi used to be involved? Was that before or during Steffi being with Liam? He is too old for her in any instance

Hope walking around the hospital in a sarong is funny to me.

• Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4sUQ9liyTI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZenAsC1wx_w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_apEkdAcX0&feature=related

Not only were Bill and Steffy together, they were in love and he was ready to leave Katie for her but Katie got a heart attack so he decided to stay true to his marriage vows. This was before Steffy was ever involved with Liam. Oh and Bill and Steffy were hot!

• Members

History: Bill took Forrester away from Eric; Steffi blackmailed him into selling her the company back. Bill married Katie. B&S then bonded over his attempt to kill Amber (sadly it went awry; a stray limb knocked her over a cliff just before Bill was set to push her over) who was pregnant with "Liam's" baby (which turned out to be Marcus'.)

Katie walked out on Bill for like two days, but it was just enough to really give Steffi a toehold in Bill's heart(?...nether regions for sure) They flirted, got to third base and were heading for home before Taylor walked in on them in bed. He promised he was leaving Katie, but as he was telling her, Katie had an "episode" with her heart, and landed in the hospital. Bill stayed. Steffi didn't take it well, drank some, and ended up hitting her head on the bathtub she'd filled. Liam (who was returning the key she'd given Bill to the apartment she'd bought) saved her from drowning. Thus began her "love" for him.

Bill and Steffi have never technically done the deed. She moved on to his son, and still occasionally trashes Brooke for screwing her grandpa and daddy.

• Members

Bill's unapologetic interest in Steffi's welfare and brotherly relationship with his son, her husband, is so weird/interesting.

All of these crooked doctors, A Martinez is going along with it too. BTW, his gray beard, I thought my screen was pixelating. We gittin old...

How can Liam resist hopping into bed and spooning his sick wife? Besides the fact that she's a beautiful woman, that bed looks comortable as hell. Maybe her hair stinks.

I just realized Don Diamont's two characters are named for the Bell boys. #tardytotheB&Bparty

Have fans commented on how the two minority females on this show are noticeably more "average" looking?

• Members

I think Dazyee is very pretty. I guess Beverly is more average, but I think if they let her in wardrobe and makeup, she'd be pretty too.

The real difference is I think they can act more than the average "barbie-ish" Bell casting. Steffi (JMW) and Hope (KM) have come a long way since their debuts, but some like Mackenzie Maurzy and Kimberly Cafgna(?) never got unplasticized.

• Members

the thing that does Dayzee no favors is her wardrobe and Ive noted that. They dress her like they shop at the local Wal-Mart bargain bin which is appropriate given her character, but its still noticeable that she isnt as glammed up as the other young girls

Archived