B&B: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was! There wasnt even a story to accomodate teh change. For almost 2 years Mauzy played a blonde Phoebe while Steffy was away at school. I thought the show was scared of her playing a dual role bc her acting skills werent up to par. One day Steffy just came back and she had a different face. I was hoping for at least some accident which would cause her to get plastic surgery but that didnt happen

• Members

Liam is an ass. So much for his committment to his wife. So what Thomas is there with Hope? I dont see why he feels the need to chase after her. The ATV race was just ridiculous

Brooke and Ridge just had sex and they are discussing their damn kids.

LOL at Bill's assistant when she said she'll even answer him in spanish "No" LOL

I hated Dayzee's shirt and thought they dressed her so bland and cheap, but then realized that I like that they have her looking regular in affordable clothes as it stays true to the character. She and Marcus werent too bad yesterday. Too bad theres no investment in them

• Members

KM would have also made a good Phoebe. They are kinda interchangeable for me. Hope came on the show as a Phoebe clone.. She was alright at first but she's gotten way too judgemental, holier than thou and all the virgin speak really did some damage to her character

• Members

I refuse to feel sorry for Steffi. Yeah, Liam's an ass....but Steffi knew exactly what she was getting into when she set her sights on the guy. He put HOPE's ring on her finger and fucked her the same night. (or fucked and then ringed her the next morning, however it went.) What excuses her from the choice she made to chase another girl's man, way back when she decided they were "meant to be" because he pulled her out of that damn bathtub a day after nearly [!@#$%^&*] his father?

Not only has she known all along that Liam still had feelings for Hope, it's the point Brooke (and Katie) have made all along---whatever Liam's feelings for Steffi are, she can never truly trust him because she tricked him in the first place. And I certainly haven't forgotten her constant belittlement of Hope---her "motives" for remaining a virgin and the self-serving spin when Hope dared to work instead of sitting at mopey Liam's side morning, noon and night.

I can hear it now---Bill, Taylor and Ridge are going to jump all over Hope and Liam for this "tragedy", when Steffi is the one who spent days playing Lucy and Ethel with Thomas, and Thomas is the one who went zippin' off with a drunk Hope and set this mess in motion as much if not more than Liam. Thomas is lucky Hope isn't the one hurt, as drunk as she was and as fast as he was going for some assinine reason.

• Members

Who does she think she is, Jensen Buchanan?

Liam obviously knows nothing about women or doesn't give a [!@#$%^&*] about Steffy who is obviously pressed, because in normal circumstances the way he was screaming and running after Hope would have gotten him dumped on site. The ATVs were so OTT, it was like Dukes of Hazzard!

Wait, so Marcus and Amber share a child?blink.png

• Members

Okay was it just me or was there something totally off with the editing of today's episode? We start the episode with Liam & Hope on the beach kissing and Thomas yelling at them both....cue the opening. The next time we see them they are all on ATV's and Steffy is laying in the sand...huh??? When did Steffy crash???? It appears to me someone screwed up LOL But I still enjoyed the episode overall.

• Members

Yeah, when Amber was trying to force Liam to be with her, she pretended to be pregnant with his child, but the child was actually from one of her random hook-ups with Marcus. Oliver was also the possible father.

Archived