B&B: January Discussion Thread

• Members

Oh boy, their feud used to be alot more bitter as Pam used to be psychotic. I mean like tried to kill her psychotic. Donna started moving in on Eric when he and Stephanie were having problems and Pam didnt like that. Here is their first scene

Its amazing how Pam used to be a villian but now she's played up strictly for laughs as if she's harmless. The kicker was that everyone thought she was all nice and sweet and only Donna saw her for who she really was...lol

ETA: OMG, I am dying over here laughing at that stuff as those scenes never get old. :lol:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:lol: Donna is SO OTT! What a trip, Pam is certifiable. I wish I was watching more regularly when Betty White was on with them. They say Constance Towers was also in consideration for Pam and she would have been TOO frightening.

• Members

The show kinda was mysterious about her true intentions for Eric as she came on when Stephanie was shot and there was a mystery of who the shooter was. Her feelings for Eric are platonic and she really did not want Donna to interfere. She got out of jail bc she was revealed to have a brain tumor. She was institionalized for a short time and Stephanie convinced Donna not to press charges. Pam is good as long as she is on her meds and we also learned she stopped taking them when she was going crazy on Donna before

Here are the scenes when the family learns about Pam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju_O1plDFWM

• Members

Wow, saved by the brain tumor, just like Jonathan on AMC. Thanks for all of this info. This show is just good, standard, soapy fare. I think it'll be a good 19 min. to pass the time without getting all emotionally involved and upset when things seem off like after watching AMC and OLTL for so many years.

• Members

I've never watched Let's Make A Deal, does the audience really dress up in silly costumes like that? laugh.png Loved those scenes today, that actually made me want to tune in. I kinda like the premise of the show. LMAO at Pam giving Wayne Brady a lemon bar laugh.pnglaugh.png

Wow I'm surprised the show had Ridge find out about Rick/Amber so fast, I thought for sure Brooke would keep it a secret and it would go on forever.

Loved this last shot!

Archived