Days: Alex spoiler

• Members

As for J/M....apparently Alex sprung Lois from an asylum and has been using her medication on Marlena. He and Lois share a kiss in celebration of their success in splitting up J&M

And from Friday's preview:

Alex telling Lois...By the time Marlena remembers who I am, it will be too late for anyone to save her.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am actually ok with this. I mean DAYS tried to tell us a story about Alex being simply a man from Mar's past who she was in love with.....something that did NOT sit well with me at all and has totally destroyed the character of Marlena...so now I am ready to see them play the other side of the story that IMO had more potential.

I accepted a long time ago that Alex was not going to be Roman, the show has had Josh Taylor for over 8 years playing Roman, I think they are firmly sticking with him (sadly).

Alex turning out to be Stefano would definetly kick this story into a different direction, away from one that is JUST not working right now.

• Members

Having Alex be Stefano means that we will never get Joe Mascolo back... and that sucks. Joe is the only Stefano for me! No matter how many years he's with B&B, he will NEVER be Massimo Marone, he will ALWAYS be Stefano DiMera to me!

And yeah, sure, this will kick Marlena's story into a next gear, but they could have done something else instead of this! I agree that Alex the good ex-husband is not fun.. it's boring... but they could have turned Alex into someone else! NOT STEFANO!

But oh well.. I could have known this was coming.. but I don't follow Marlena's story for months now, so I won't do it from now on either.. unless they mix "Alfano" into other stories and ruin them for me...

But I'm glad someone will be enjoying it! ;)

• Members

He was also comatose alone with Lois, who tried to kill him (why?), and he was desperate to save Marlena, right?

Whatever. I think it's time for Marlena and John to hit the perma-backburner, if this is the best they can come up with. And if it does turn out to be Tony that's cool- I'll be able to put the show away for good.

• Members

I really feel Wayne will be playing Stefano for the time being. Just until JM leaves B&B. Then, if he does decide to return, it will turn out that Alex is someone else, and JM will resume his rightful place as Stefano.

JER is writing this show. Anything is possible with his "writing".

• Members

HELL YEAH!!!

When Wayne returned I wanted him to be either Stefano or Roman (even though I have liked him as Alex) and if this is true I will be so happy. If there was a chance that Joe would return I would hate this but I don't see it happening given how he left. Wayne plays a good villian (as we saw on PC) and I would like this story alot better then I do with him as a baddie and much more as Stefano. J&M are at their best when fighting Stefano and it opens up many story possibilities.

Ph and I was gonna comment on the other spoilers in the other thread but I guess they are gone now (for obvious reasons). That is good in a way because I don't buy them for a second (except for this Alex one which makes so much more sense).

Archived