Days: Alex spoiler

• Members

Sure....they'll make Alex a "bad guy" again, but in a few weeks, they'll show him crying and saying that he only conspired with Lois to save Marlena's life b/c Lois was otherwise gonna kill her.

:yawn:

I think I've seen this one before.....five or six times.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1. IA with you 100%. It would be lousy if that were to happen. But.....

2. Even though he wasn't there when it happened, everyone still remembers John not being Roman after thinking that he was for 7 years. If that happened then on this show, it may happen again, which will prove that no one has learned from the previous mistake.

• Members

OH MY GOD!!! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!@#$@$@#$ <_<:angry::(

This is terrible!

I didn't want John, that lame JEALOUS ASS to be right about Alex. Marlex ROCKS!!!

This reeks of a rewrite. I'll watch, but it was obvious from the get-go--okay, not from the get-go but the last few months that Alex was the rootable character, and not that JEALOUS JERK, John "I shot a man IN COLD BLOOD" Black.

WHAT THE HELL?! Why did I read this? WHY, God, WHY?! This is insane!! This is absolutey INSANE!!

WHY, JER, WHY?!!! :(

Oh I disagree. There's no way he's Tony or Stefano. After all, if Lois is planning on killing Marls, why would it be Stefano? He thinks he LOVES this blond goddess! So no. IT AIN'T Stefano. Now Tony...well, dear God, let's hope it's not Tony. He was used enough during the SSK. In fact, that's the story that made him forever unwatchable!

Thankyou, Px!! To ME, that scene right there was DAYS' way of saying "Look here! Here's our proof this guy's good! Lois wouldn't try to kill him in private if it weren't true!"

And then they pull this?! Oh, heeeeeell no~!

Let's pray to God you're right! I need my MARLEX!

Archived