Coach: 1989-1997 (ABC)

MissLlanviewPA

• Members

coach-5.jpg

coach_240.jpg

Before I go any further, I have to say that I love this show in part for one particular reason: I was born the very same night this show premiered on ABC: Tuesday, February 28th, 1989, just about two hours before the show came on (it's longtime time slot was Tuesdays at 9:30, which is when it was first shown). I didn't know this until years later, of course, but once I found out, it made this show I grew up watching just a little more special to me smile.png .

The first four seasons are on DVD--I have them all! I just watched the Christmas episode from the third season again, when Hayden proposes to Christine during her newscast. I love it.

So please, Coach fans, come share memories of this awesome (until Orlando, anyway) show! smile.png

Also laugh.png :

"HAYDEN YOU WANT TO COME HERE AND SEE THIS!" laugh.png

This is from the fourth season.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Coach was a favorite show of mine growing up but it really has seem to fade from history hasn't it? I always remember when Hayden had to be for money from that wicked old Mrs. Rizzendough in multiple episodes, whatever happened to her? I remember Luther fell in love with her in one show lol .

Favorite memory is on Hayden's birthday they had Luther hide in the bedroom with a multi-layer birthday cake, and when he finally came out to join in with the surprise it was only a single layer of cake.

• Members

If I hadn't fallen asleep when I watched the Christmas episode the other day, I could say something here. But I can't. laugh.png

I think it was just from not getting enough sleep lately, though.

I wanted to post a clip of a Hardee's commercial with Jerry Van Dyke and Bill Fagerbakke in character from 1995 (I remember it from back then, too!), but it just got removed. sad.png

Sigh, Coach and Roseanne. Those two shows helped define my early childhood smile.png .

Archived